- June 24: Version 16.0 of BlackBerry app: Fixed: Some users were finding that the initial Netflix buffering screen was locking up at 7%.
- June 13: Version 15.0 of BlackBerry app: Fixed: Some users were finding that certain movies / TV shows couldn't be selected, due to the URL of those movies being different.
- June 12: Added alternate video recording mode as an option for people if they are hearing audio but not seeing a picture on their BlackBerry. Log off of Windows and log back in to get this update and see the help page for instructions on how to turn this alternate recording mode on.
- June 12: Upon program startup, Flix looks to make sure the default audio device isn't pointing to the Flix Audio Driver. If it finds this, it is supposed to set the default audio device back to your speakers. It wasn't doing this properly. (log off of Windows and log back in to get this update)
- May 28: Added the ability to pause/resume movie playback. (touch the screen)
- May 18: Released updates for both the Windows app and BlackBerry app. Click here to update the Windows app if you installed the app prior to May 18.
- May 18: Released a free helper app named Flix Movie Selector which makes the process of selecting a Netflix movie easier.