Installing the Mac App
<< Click here to download >>
- Once you have downloaded the file, go to your Downloads folder and drag the Sync application to your Applications folder in your Dock.
- Run the application by clicking on your Applications folder, then clicking Sync.
- You should now see the Sync icon in your Dock. Note that the program doesn't display a window when it is running.
- Since you will likely want the program to start automatically when you start your Mac, click and hold the Sync icon in your Dock until a popup menu appears. Click Options and then click Open at Login.
- You should now be ready to use the Sync program on your PlayBook to sync your music!
- The mobile app's Help instructions and some dialog messages are still written in the context of the Windows PC program. They key difference with the Mac version is that the program will be in your Dock rather than the Windows tray, and accessing the program to determine your computer's IP address involves clicking the program in the Dock and then clicking the "What's my IP address?" button.
- If you run into any difficulty, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.